Call For Papers
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED
- Worldwide legislation, market impact and powertrain development trends
- Internal combustion engines evolution and alternative powertrain concepts
- After-treatment systems
- Real driving emissions (polluants & GHG)
- Powertrain efficiency improvement and thermal energy recovery
- Hybrid powertrain and energy management
- System engineering (including reliability & safety topics)
- Electric machines and power electronics
- Battery systems and auxiliary devices
- Hydrogen fuel cell systems
- Future powertrain energy production, storage and distribution: sustainable fuels, electric, hydrogen...
- Renewable energies, use in transportation
- Ways toward transportation decarbonization (well-to-wheel and lice cycle assessment)
- Intelligent powertrain: predictive driving, connected vehicles..
25 minutes will be allocated to each speaker (20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions)
All necessary instructions for the preparation of the paper will be sent to the authors
The lead author (one per paper) will benefit a free access to the conference and meals.
2 co-authors could benefit from a discount rate.
Conference language: English
> Successful papers will be selected by the Committees in January 2020
> Successful authors commit themselves to produce a Full paper (6-8 pages) by May 4th, 2020
> Presentation MUST be sent to SIA by May 22nd, 2020
> Your company could showcase new technologies on the demo cars area.
The committee will select the most promising papers to be published in the magazine Ingénieurs de l'Automobile.
Experts in the topics mentioned below who would like to take part in this conference are invited to submit their abstracts
by November 4th, 2019.