Call For Papers
Topics to be addressed
- 1. Electrified Thermal Engine Technologies
Chairman - Gaëtan Monnier, IFPEN
> High efficiency combustions
> Thermal engine technologies (Injection, EGR, Water Injection…)
> Thermal energy recovery
- 2. Electric Technologies & Power Electronics
Chairman - Jochen Langheim, STMicroelectronics
> Electric machines
> Power electronics
- 3. Electrified Propulsion Systems
Chairman -Christophe Callens, Valeo
> Mild hybrids & 48V systems
> Hybrid systems & Transmissions (AT, HEV, DHT, EV)
> After-treatment & electrification
> System engineering, control & energy management
> Battery systems (pack, cooling…)
4. Electric Mobility Ecosystem
Chairman - Bertrand Largy, SIA CE VEEE
> Charge infrastructure, V2X, power generation
> Battery cell roadmap (technologies and chemistry)
> New services
5. Eco-Responsible Design
Chairman - Emmanuel Jean, Faurecia
> Emission regulations, RDE, air quality
> CO2, GHG emissions, WTW
> LCA (cradle to grave), resources, recycling
25 minutes will be allocated to each speaker (20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions).
All necessary instructions for the preparation of the paper will be sent to the authors
The lead author (one per paper) will benefit a free access to the conference and meals.
2 co-authors could benefit from a discount rate.
Conference language: English
> Successful papers will be selected by the Committees in January 2021
> Successful authors commit themselves to produce a Full paper (6-8 pages) by May 7th, 2021
> Presentation MUST be sent to SIA by May 28th, 2021
> Your company could showcase new technologies on the demo cars area.
The committee will select the most promising papers to be published in the SIA magazine Ingénieurs de l'Automobile.
Experts in the topics mentioned below who would like to take part in this conference are invited to submit their abstracts
by December 4th, 2020.
Exhibition & Visibility
THE FLOOR MAP WILL BE AVALAIBLE MID OCTOBER...
PRE-BOOK YOUR BOOTH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
We are glad in 2021 to be back at the Pyramides Event Center in the South of Paris.
Following the huge success of the 2019 edition which gather 52 exhibiting companies, we have decided to open the exhibition floor map to the entire event center and we are currently working on tha best floor map.
Send us your Pre-Order so we could save you the best spots.
Seize this opportunity & maximise your visibility by becoming an exhibitor!
ADVERTISING & VISIBILITY
Rates are in €
French VAT of 20% excluded
- Registration fee includes participation in the conference, abstracts book and proceedings (PDF format), coffee breaks, lunches and evening cocktail on June 9th, 2021.
- If it is not possible to send the payment together with the registration form or to pay directly by credit card, please send an official Purchase Order. Failing reception of an official document or payment on the day of the congress, you will unfortunately not be allowed access to the conference.
- After reception of the registration form, we will send you a confirmation message and an invoice. Please indicate your Invoicing address and/or Accounts Department address and VAT number for EU companies.
- Cancellation Policy: please take into consideration our Registration Terms and Condition above
- Registered participants who are not able to attend may nominate a substitute. Written notice must be provided.
Access & Accomodation
16 Avenue de Saint-Germain
78560 Le Port-Marly
PARKING ON SITE
Pavillon Henri IV****
19 Rue Thiers
Tel. +33 1 39 10 15 15
Hôtel Mercure Paris Ouest Saint Germain***
11 Avenue des Loges
Tel. +33 1 39 21 50 90
Hotel ibis Saint-Germain-en-Laye Centre ***
10 Bis Rue des Joueries
Tel. +33 1 39 10 70 00
B&B HOTEL Louveciennes**
25 Chemin de Prunay
Tel. +33 892 78 80 58