- Category Conference proceedings
- Related event International Congress : SIA Multi-Material - What lightweighting for the vehicles of tomorrow? - 20 & 21 March 2019
- Subheading What Lightweigthing for the vehicules of Tomorrow?
- Edition SIA
- Date 03/25/2019
- Language English
Type PDF file (12.18 Mo)
(Downloadable immediately on receipt of online payment)
- Number of pages 110
- Code R-2019-03
- Fee from 48.00 € to 80.00 €
The SIA - Société des Ingénieurs de l'Automobile - through its Experts’ Community “Materials and BIW” has organised the second edition of its Multi-Material congress - "What lighweighting for the vehicles of tomorrow? » held on 20 & 21 March 2019 at the ESTACA engineers school near Paris.
Two days of exchanges, meetings, networking and conferences around an exhibition.
The objectives of this congress were multiple:
- Adress tomorrow's vehicule stakes in a fast moving regulation time and present how automotive industry is managing these evolutions (electric vehicles, autonomous vehicle…)
- Understand impact of batteries integration on electric vehicles architecture (lightweight, performances, …)
- Share the importance of lightweight management in CO2 emissions and battery operating life
- Present innovative product & process solutions to address these expectations in metallic and plastic materials, forming and joining technologies
And thus federate the entire automotive industry around the virtuous impacts of lightWeIGHTing FOR the next-gen vehicles!
This event was chaired by Virginie Huguon, PSA Group Senior Expert Car Body.
Conference proceedings and magazines are sent by post contrary to the PDF files, which can be downloaded as soon as the payment is completed.
They can't be ordered in the same shopping cart.