One of the key roles of SIA is to promote the automotive industry as a career of choice for young engineers.
SIA invites students to present their work - results from projects carried out at school/ university or during internships – on posters that will be displayed in the exhibition area.
The proposed posters should address the same topics as the congress:
- Electric Thermal Engines
- Electric Machines & Batteries
- Electrified Propulsion Systems including Full Electric & Hybrids
- Electrified Propulsion Systems based on Hydrogen Combustion & Fuel Cell
- Energy for Sustainable Mobility including Low Carbon Fuels & Electricity
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to discuss your work with professional engineers and become more active and visible in the automotive engineering community!
BEST STUDENT POSTER AWARDS
- All the posters will be displayed in the exhibition area all day long and will be visited by many attendees at the conference. Students are expected to be available to explain their project to the conference attendees during coffee and lunch breaks.
- Students projects will be evaluated by a jury of powertrain experts 3 weeks before the conference. The authors of the 6 best projects will be asked to give an oral overview of their poster to the jury in 10 minutes, on Thursday 16 June morning.
- A trophy and a prize will be offered to the authors of the 3 best posters, during an award ceremony.
- The authors of the best poster will present their project, in a "pitch" format, in a plenary session, in front of all the congress participants.
FREE OF CHARGE
- Participation to the poster session is free of charge for the students and their supporting lecturer.
- Both get free access on 16 June from 08:00 to 16:15 (conferences and exhibition included).
POSTER PROPOSAL SUBMISSION PROCESS
- To be sure that the theme of the poster is within the scope of the congress, please send us the subject of your project, together with a short abstract, by 9 May 2022 at the latest
► DOWNLOAD the poster submission form
- A document presenting the study and the results, in Powerpoint format (25 slides maximum) or, failing that, the poster itself, must be submitted to the jury by 23 May 2022.
- The authors of the 6 top projects will be notified by Wednesday 1 June 2022
- The final posters of all teams must be provided in electronic format at the latest one week before the congress, for printing.
Partnerships, Member services & Training Director
Tel: +33 6 84 17 42 96
SEND AN EMAIL