Make the most of your stay in Paris to visit -for free- the most innovative French research centers in cyber-security, autonomous driving, HMI, wireless charging and intelligent transportation:
• the VEDECOM research institute for energy transition, dedicated to individual, carbon-free and sustainable mobility
• the institute for technological research SystemX, dedicated to digital engineering of complex systems in the transport, communication, digital security and energy sectors.
Demos will be about: electric machines prototyping, dynamic inductive charging, cybersecurity on smart transportation, augmented reality for drivers, the presentation of a level 4 self-driving demonstrator.
The tour includes:
• A networking lunch. The meeting point will be at 12.45 pm in central Paris (the exact location is to be confirmed)
• The visits and demos (from 2.45 pm to 6.15 pm)
• Transfers by bus from Paris to the sites and to the evening buffet
• An evening buffet with the CESA operational commitee and speakers at the Palais des Congrès de Versailles from 6.45 pm.
Registration is required due to limited capacities and will be submitted to validation.