- Category Conference proceedings
- Related event International Congress : Automotive NVH Comfort - 19 & 20 October 2016
- Subheading Active Vibro-acoustics: Noise Cancellation & Sound Design
- Edition SIA
- Date 10/20/2016
- Author SIA
- Language English
- Type USB Key
- Number of pages 463
- Code R-2016-05
- Fee from 48.00 € to 80.00 €
SIA and CTTM jointly organised the 9th edition of the Automotive NVH Comfort conference that took place on 19-20 October 2016 in Le Mans. As for the previous editions, the 2016 conference addressed a specific topic, which presents a major interest for the automotive NVH community and trends for new technologies.
The specific topic of interest for the 2016 edition is, what one can call “Active acoustic and vibrations”, which includes active noise and vibrations
cancelation, active sound enhancement and active undesirable noise masking.
This specific topic had been selected by the scientific committee, for two main reasons:
1. In the context of ambitious weight reduction objectives and in addition to the well-established passive solutions, the ‘active’ solutions are alternative technologies which present an important design potential.
2. Without ICE noise masking, the NVH design of electrical and hybrid vehicle becomes a very difficult task. The ’active acoustic treatment’, via car loudspeakers, can be used to mask the undesirable high frequency noises and improve the sound quality in the passenger cabin.
Besides of this specific topic, a large scope of NVH items was addressed, such as: vehicle & ICE NVH, new materials, progress in testing technologies and CAE and new challenge of electrical & hybrid vehicle acoustics.
Conference proceedings and magazines are sent by post contrary to the PDF files, which can be downloaded as soon as the payment is completed.
They can't be ordered in the same shopping cart.