Call For Papers
Topics to be addressed
- • Sound quality related to Automomous Driving and the new HMI
• Integration of smart control for NVH (infotainment, active control, sound design per new technologies...)
• Customer perception of noise and vibration, environmental issues and regulations
• Powertrain acoustics and vibrations (ICE)
• Acoustics and vibration of electric and hybrid
- • Flow-induced noise / Aeroacoustics
• Recent advances in NVH of automotive systems and components
• Road induced noise and vibrations
• Acoustic insulation of vehicle body (lightweight design)
• Recent advances in simulation and hybrid test methods
• Quality processes applied for acoustic
The abstract selection criteria are the scientific relevance, the clarity of the text and the good level in English.
All necessary instructions for the preparation of the paper will be sent to the authors.
The lead author (one per paper) will benefit a free access to the conference and meals.
Conference language: English only
The committee will select the most promising papers to be published in the magazine Ingénieurs de l'Automobile
Experts in the topics mentioned below who would like to take part in this conference are invited to submit their abstracts
by March 4th, 2018.
Palais des Congrès
72 000 Le Mans
Carpark available: entrance on Boulevard Demorieux or Rue Barbier
Train: exit "gare nord" → the Palais des Congrès is at 10 minutes by foot (take rue Paul Ligneul)
Bus: Line 17, stop at « Palais des Congrès »